Monday, May 20, 2019

May Stitching

I've been stitching along with FB's Mayniac Stitchers. No, I'm not doing 19 or 31 new starts for the month. I've working on Halloween at Hollyberry Farm (One Stitch Per Day), and I've picked a few WIP's and couple of new starts to work on this month. So far I've managed 3 finishes and I've only missed one day not stitching on HHF.

HHF's pattern calls for GAST Parchment for the house. Now while it looked okay on the leaves in the border, I didn't think it was showing up so well on the house. So I've changed to Classic Colorworks Bamboo. I got my order in the mail last last week. (Alas, I have no LNS) I'm much happier with the results. Now I find myself rethinking the border. I really don't want to take all those leaves out! I'll make that decision later.

Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash

Two of my finishes are by Lizzie Kate. I changed the colors on A Bit of May and made the center french knots.



A Bit of May
Lizzie Kate
My second LK is October 31. This is one part  of a Tingles Series.
October 31
Lizzie Kate

And my third finish is Tudor Rose Berry by Erica Michaels Designs. This is the first release from the EM Berry Club from Dyeing to Stitch. This is the fastest I've stitched a club piece.  Supplies have been gathered and I hope to make my berry soon.

Tudor Rose Berry
Erica Michaels Designs

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments: