Sunday, April 14, 2019

Some Chocolate Bunnies and More

One of my recent orders to my ONS included, Hands on Designs' new chart More Chocolate Bunnies. I've never done hand stitching with Sulky Threads, but I decided to give Cathy's recommended Sulky Cotton Petites a try. After a small start on More Chocolate Bunnies. I'm
More Chocolate Bunnies
Hands On Designs

happy to report that so far I'm really loving this thread. I'm stitching one strand over 2 on 28ct. Country Mocha (I think that's the right fabric.). Love the coverage and not having to lay threads.

I'm continuing to work on Halloween at Hollyberry Farm and made some progress this week. As part of my progress this week I've started the house. One chimney is almost complete and the roof has been started..
Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash
I still have 2 pieces to finish on Christmas Quaker Needle Roll. I'll be adding the beads, and star to the Christmas Tree scissor sheath soon. Hope to be able to show the complete set by next post.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stitching.

No comments: