Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Downs and Ups!

My roller coaster stitching this month yielded only one stitched ornament. I purchased the chart, fabric and fibers for Creepy Crawly back when it first came out (2008). I love and own a number of Belinda's designs. This month I decided to stitch the casket bottom for my Halloween Ornie SAL. I noticed that the outline seemed larger than I thought it should be. I started the skeleton any way, and got this far:

When the  bells wouldn't stop ringing, I stopped and checked the fabric count. You guessed it! The fabric I was sent is 28ct., the recommended count was 32ct. Hence the size issue. I've decided to stop  and order fabric that is 32ct. Next.

I started another skeleton pattern, from a JCS Halloween issue,  that was on my list, but didn't get very far. So.... nothing but goose eggs this month. Will work on both later. Time to focus on some Christmas projects.

I managed to complete my Christmas Ornie SAL 2016, this month. Trees was the theme, my ornament is "Merry, Merry" by Country Cottage.
Merry Merry 
Country Cottage 

Christmas at Hollyberry Farm is back from the framer and she looks fabulous. Anna did a great job with the matting and framing. Stop by next week when it will make an appearance for Jo's Advent Calendar Blog Hop. 

1 comment:

Justine said...

Ah, Merry Merry is so cute! Looking forward to seeing your framed pieces next week.