Friday, October 31, 2014

Blueberries and Cream 1

It's been sometime since my last post. The project I've been working on most recently is Blueberries and Cream. The project uses several specialty stitches, and techniques to complete a covered tape measure. scissor fob, name plate and needlebook that are part of a quilted sampler protector. The covered tape measure  is the first piece that I have completed.

Blueberries and Cream
Moss Creek Designs
I have some more stitching to do on the needlebook, then I hope to get back to some more finishing,

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen




4 comments:

DebbieSFL said...

Gwen, I have been looking at your blog lately and I have to say I am so impressed by your stitching and finishing. It looks so delicate and precise. Lovely...

Vickie said...

So sweet. What a beautiful, useful set you will have.

Sheryl said...

Pretty design and very nicely finished. Useful gift idea.

Pamela said...

Great finish! I'd like to make a tape measure cover too.