Sunday, August 11, 2013

August Already?

WOW!! It's been a whole month plus since I've posted. We are now in August and the kids are back in school. Well they are, here anyway. Fall will soon be here with cooler temperatures.

I don't have much stitching to share but I did finish two projects. The My Vintage Sampler Cloth (whitework/drawn thread piece) that I shared back in May & June. I changed a couple of things but all in all  tried most of the stitches. Now it's ready to be framed.












The second project is ready to be finished as an ornament or pin pillow or ... I haven't decided yet. One of my friends was de-stashing and brought this Prairie Schooler  freebie kitted to our last get together. Thanks Steph.











Until next time, Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

1 comment:

woolwoman said...

I know - can't believe it's almost mid August - the summer has flown by but now we are having the hottest week of the year. I can't wait for fall. Love your finishes - I have some PS halloween I need to get out and get going on. Cheers ! Melody