Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013: New Starts

So far I have started two of the new projects that I would like to work on this year. I was out of town on the First so there were no New Year's Day stitching for me. When I returned home and back to reality ( read WORK) I didn't get to my stitching until the 7th.

The first project I started was Stacy Nash's design Christmas at Hollyberry Farm. This was a present from my dear friend CarolB, I could hardly wait to get started. Here is my progress:












My second start is a reproduction, The Ann Bowers Sampler charted and kitted by Joanne Harvey of The Examplarery. Jean at The Attic Needlework is leading a SAL in her newsletter.












I plan to send some time in the next few weeks organizing some of my stitched pieces so that I can assemble them. The to-be-finished pile has been stagnant for too long.


Gwen

1 comment:

Nicola said...

You have chosen two very pretty samplers to stitch and I will be looking forward to seeing your progress. Lots of close up please.