Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas is almost here. I was able to finish and frame Mother's Garden last weekend. I used the recommended fabric and fibers. While I was still stitching on this piece, I was on the lookout for a suitable frame. On one of my visits to Hobby Lobby I spotted a frame that was in the discount section that I thought would work. I think that it worked out very well.

















Blackbird Designs: Mother's Garden

This isn't the best picture, gets dark pretty early an it was raining the day I took the picture. So this the best i could do while avoiding the flash and reflections.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Gwen


2 comments:

Roberta said...

Hey Gwen - this is looking so nice now that it is finished and framed. Good for you.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and travel safe.

See you next year.

Nicola said...

I think that the frame is perfect.