Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Reasons ....

I am very excited! Why you may ask? I finished my first projects for 2010!

Reason #1
Between Christmas and New Years, I stitched 3 small projects from It's Fine-ally Finished. Well on Saturday I put Rip-It together and here he is:
..
Closed ................................................................... Open
Rip-It Kit
It's Fine-ally Finished.

Inside the case is a seam ripper for the times when you have to rip-it, rip-it , rip-it ... I had fun stitching Mr. Frogger, but I hope I will not be needing his services very often. The inside front cover also holds a needle page. As you may have noticed mine is missing, it has taken me a couple of days, okay 3 0r 4 days to locate one of my 2 scallop scissors. I just found a pair today and now my needlepage is ready to be attached.

Reason #2
I have increased my stitched ornaments by 4! Here are 4 ornaments that have been in my to-be-finished pile for awhile. A friend at stitch-in on Friday was kind enough to hold my perle cotton for me while I made twisted cord. On Saturday and Sunday I finished attaching the cord to my ornaments.



Reason #3
I a also very excited to receive this pinkeep from Michele from Haven and Earth Designs. We took part in a Quaker themed exchange on Legacy BB and she stitched me a wonderful pinkeep. It is stitched one over one! Thank you very much Michele!



Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

No comments: