Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Frog infestation

I hoped to be sharing my finish of Softly Walk over the weekend. I found out that my project had a frog infestation. I had miscounted the placement of my verse, the two lines started running together so I had to rip it.. rip it.... I finally got the verse restitched on Sunday, but I have not been able to get a good picture. Since the time change, when I get home the lighting is bad or not existent. It seems to get dark by 5PM now. 'How to finish the piece?' is the question that I have to decide. I have seen several different treatments of this piece from framing to pillows and they all looking like good choices. I have 2 pieces of left over fabric that may work for a pillow back and piping.
Decisions .... decisions ..... I guess this will be my first project for Halloween 2010.

Something Wicked: Vonna's, The Attic's, Corine's, Gandja's

Softly Walk is finally finished:


Softly Walk
La-D-Da
This week I will be working on an exchange project and finishing some ornaments that have been languishing on the finishing pile for way to long.

Love and Stitches,

Gwen


edited to add link




No comments: