Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stalking and prepping........

Stalking:
Well I have spent most of the weekend stalking a couple of blogs and BBs checking to see if 2 exchanges pieces that I mailed have arrived. So far no luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will arrive this week.
Since my exchange pieces have not arrived yet, the only picture I can share right now is my Star Pouch. This is a La-D-Da pattern that was first released as kit. Now I think it is only available as a chart. I wanted to continue the patter on the back of the pouch so I have stitched the outline on the area that will be the back. Now to decide if I want to add my initial or something else in that open area. This is now on the top of the to-be-finished pile.

A Star Pouch Kit
La-D-Da
Stitched with recommended fabric and fibers

Prepping:
I spent part of Saturday morning cutting out matboard to assemble some ornaments. The pile is getting very high. In the next couple of weeks I hope to put together my Star Pouch, and some ornaments. I am getting the matboard, lining fabric, embellishments, etc. ready so that I can spend an entire day on finishing.

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

2 comments:

Maren said...

Isn't it just nerve-wracking? The waiting is always the worst for me, and nothing beats that email to finally say the package has arrived and it's WONDERFUL!!

In the meantime, try not to chew your nails to the quick. Just know, if your exchange is anything like your star punch, your partner is just going to love it!

Siobhán said...

Crossing my fingers & toes that your exchanges reach their destination soon!

Love your star design!