Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hopping Along


I didn't get much stitching done last week, but during Let's Stitch's SAT I got in a good bit of progress on Easter Parade. I had to frog the lower portion of my bunny's silhouette that I stitched a week ago. My stitching was off by a couple of rows. I finished the bag for the flowers then restitched Mr Bunny. On Sunday I moved on to the border and the last flower.

Since I finished the stitching on WMHB I rewarded myself with a new start. I stitched the first row of motifs on A Star Pouch by La-D-Da. I was able to get one of the kits so it is being stitched with the required fabric and fibers.

Be back soon.
Gwen

2 comments:

Siobhán said...

YGG on a new start! :) I love your Peter Cottontail--he's too cute. Sorry to hear about the frogging!

geeky Heather said...

Gosh, that is looking so cute!!