Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve

The last few weeks I have been working on Christmas ornaments. Although I have not completed the assembly of all that I stitched this year I was able to finish a few. Here are some that I finished this week.


In this group the top ornament went to a co-worker/friend's new baby. (see below)
The second 2 went to the Cath Lab at one of the local hospitals.
The last is hanging on my tree.


Christmas Story Ornament
Leisure Arts' 250 Christmas Quickies
Stitched for Sam's first Christmas.



Noel
2006 Prairie Schooler freebie.

The last 2 ornaments I have to share where stitched by wonderful stitching friends.

This ornament was stitched for me by my good friend Dixie.
(Blue Ribbon designs?? I need to check.)

Lizzie Kate : Tiny Tidings XII
This ornament I received today from Wendy Jo. She was very sweet and stitched this for me after the original from my exchange partner on HoE went missing. We are still hoping that the original will show up. Miracles do happen!

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to all!

Gwen

1 comment:

glamlawlib said...

Lovely ornaments Gwen!

Merry Christmas!