Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Post

February 29th only comes around every 4 years so I had to make an entry today.

I have finished the stitching on What A Hoot, it is now laid out on the table ready to be put together. I am having trouble finding buttons that I like for the finishing. I have made two trips to my local Hancock Fabrics and even with a 50% off sale nothing has popped off the shelf for this project. I will have to keep looking.


A few days ago I put the last stitches in my February Ornament.
Christmas Tree
Elizabeth's Designs
JCS 2005
Another great Friday for STASH. I go my pretties from Kelmscott Designs and Small Tokens of Affection by Blue Ribbon Designs from Drema today.





1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hi Gwen,
I'm visiting from Feeling Stitchy's blog! I'll be sure to visit again!!

Beverly