Saturday, April 28, 2007

Where does the time go?



April 16, 2007 is a day that this nation should never forget. My prayers and sympathy to all suffering from the events at VT.
(On the left is a card that I sent to one of the families of a student at VT.)


I was able to get caught up on my ATC exchange cards. I finally got them in the mail on the 28th. I hope that everyone will enjoy their ATCs. My stitching for my correspondence classes are way behind. I hope I can completer at least 2 for evaluation. The other stitching I have done is for a gift that will be presented later this year. I have to finish my part so that I can pass it on the next stitcher this weekend. I will try to remember to get a picture of my section before passing it on. There are 6 of us stitching a sampler for some friends. More about this later.

This week I plan to attend Celebration of Needlework in New Hampshire. I am really looking forward to seeing my stitching friends again. This is the second year that I will be attending. The sponsors do Celebration of Needlework will host to locations this year. In addition to this weekend's event they will be in Louisville, KY, September 12-16, 2007. Friends, new projects, new teachers, and a shopping mall what more could a stitcher want.

No comments: