Saturday, December 30, 2006

Introduction

Hi I'm Gwen,

Welcome!

I live in Georgia, USA and like many crafts and handwork. My favorite is counted cross stitch. I just recently started stamping. My stamping so far has been learning to make cards, with a group of ladies that meet at a local craft store. I am a member of several stitching guilds and online message boards about stitching.

I am just testing this blog. I am not a writer but, I hope to use these postings to help me with my stitching. I would like 2007 to be the year that my stitching goes from collecting stash to stitching and finishing.

Today, I received some fabric I have been waiting on to start a new project. After I am done playing here, I hope to put a few stitches in on my 'Sarah Moon' sampler. One of my online groups is doing this as a Stitch-A-Long (SAL). They started on December 1. I am starting late but, I hope to make this project one of my finishes for 2007.

No comments: